Tuesday, November 3, 2009

First Trick or treating!

Well let me begin by telling you that my sweet little boy did not feel well at all Halloween morning. He was up from about 2am til sometime after 5am with terrible congestion, fever and his ears hurting. So we did not start off a good day. Jared and I had been very excited about taking him trick or treating for the first time. We had planned to leave fairly early in the evening so we could get back home at a decent time. So we left around 4 and ended up not getting home until almost 11. We were all so exhausted. We only made 8 stops to family members only and we realized in a hurry that you can't just go to the door..say trick or treat and leave. By the third stop my baby was sick of getting out of his carseat, putting his jacket back on, going in and then taking his jacket back off and getting back into the carseat. But all in all I am very happy to have had this experience and can't wait to do it again next year. Here are some pictures from Halloween which he didn't exactly cooperate for but I still think they are sweet! This is where we started. On our front porch. He refused to where his cute pirates hat.

This was at our second stop where we got to see Bailey's first cousin Kayden. She is such a sweetie and decided to give him a kiss.


And this is with my sister's kids at my mom's house. I though they were all so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment